Call for Papers is Now Open!
Have an innovative use case where Alfresco’s helped you manage your business critical content? Are you leveraging Alfresco Solutions to connect line of business tools that extend collaboration in your enterprise? Are you scaling the Alfresco Platform while architecting for the future? Are you developing ground-breaking code in Alfresco Community Edition and masterminding the next BIG IDEA? If so, we want to hear about it!
We're accepting session proposals beginning Monday, June 15 through Friday, July 17. This year, we're expecting a high volume of submissions and with a limited number of speaking opportunities available, late entries will not be accepted. If you have one or more topics you're interested in submitting a proposal for, we encourage you to submit multiple papers, but only one session will be accepted per selected presenter/s. Submitting multiple papers will not increase your chances of being selected as a presenter at Summit. DON'T WAIT! Complete your Call for Papers Submission Form below and get started today!
If your session is selected, each presenter/s will receive a complimentary or discounted full conference pass to Summit dependent on their respective role in the session. Breakout sessions will be assigned in either 15 minute (partial breakout) or 45 minute (full breakout) timeslots based on overall content needs for the program.
Is a partial or full breakout session not for you?
If your topic is not appropriate for a 15 minute or 45 minute breakout session, we encourage you to consider submitting papers for one of our famous Lightning Talks. Lightning Talk presentations are strictly 5 minutes in length and give the audience a taste of rapid fire content covering a variety of topics. Ignite-style presentations with auto-advancing slides are strongly encouraged, but we will also consider traditional Lighting Talk proposals.
Helpful Tips to Consider When Submitting Your Session:
- Be clear and concise when building your proposed session content
- Session title should accurately reflect what your session is about
- Abstract content should demonstrate business value/impact to the business
- Innovation, creativity, uniqueness, and FUN are highly encouraged!
- Content should be educational and informative, not a sales pitch for your company
- Great presentations tell a story and we want to hear yours!
- Make your session stand out – have impactful messaging, relevant content, and calls to action where appropriate
- Please refrain from using abbreviations or acronyms in your session proposal
- Acceptable session formats may include, but are not limited to: Lecture Session (PowerPoint & Speaker/s), Customer Case Study, Workshop, “Ted Talk”, Group-Led Discussion, Panel Discussion, and/or Lightning Talk (Traditional or Ignite-Style)
Benefits of Speaking at Alfresco Summit 2015:
- Complimentary or discounted conference pass (dependent on speaker role)
- Speaker training and session collaboration opportunities with your dedicated Alfresco Track Lead and other presenters in your track
- Share key insights, lessons learned, and best practices with a captive session audience
- Gain invaluable presenting experience and session feedback from prospective and existing Alfresco customers, prospects, analysts, and Alfresco experts
- Bask in the fame and glory of being amongst an elite group of Summit presenters!
- The Call for Papers deadline is Friday, July 17 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
- You must complete all required fields below for your submission to be considered
- All proposals submitted during the open Call for Papers will be evaluated by an internal content review committee during the month of July. All selected presenters will be notified via email by early August.
Your content contributions play an important role in the overall success and value of our program and we look forward to reviewing your submissions. If you have any specific questions about the Call for Papers process, please send your inquiries directly to AlfrescoSummit@alfresco.com.
The #AlfrescoSummit Team