Recent enhancements to Alfresco Share have opened up a wide range of possibilities for Alfresco administrators, systems integrators, and developers. In addition to the basic pages provided by the Share user interface, it is now possible to generate user or role specific pages and/or entire interfaces to more precisely fit the user experience to a user. In addition, it is now also possible to dynamically generate new UI pages rapidly in a well-tested framework based on specific user needs or particular business situations. This session will explore several case studies where dynamic user interfaces could greatly enhance the value of Alfresco for a user community, including:
- Content Specific and Custom content display
- Content Specific and Custom search interfaces
- Simplified content and workflow interaction
- Targeted analytics and reporting
- Fully customized look and feel
- Vertical Application Creation and Implementation
The session will feature a walk-through of each user interface challenge and the presentation of a detailed code level solution using the Share Aikau framework.
The session recording is from the version of this presentation given in London.