An ECM project almost never starts from scratch. Some are moving from a legacy ECM solution, others start from shared drive.
Move2Alf is an open source product that helps you smoothen migration processes by combining out of the box functionality and easy extension methods. Beyond a one shot migration, Move2Alf can help to schedule ongoing everyday migrations, making it easier to deal with documents generated by external, less extendable software, like mainframe applications or scanning solutions.
This talk will:
- Walk you through the functionality in the interface
- Demonstrate a simple migration
- Explain the asynchronous architecture
- Teach you how to include your own business logic
- Detail the business model and roadmap
This will be a technical session for develpers and solution seekers, with code examples, but also with demonstrations of functionality.