Intelligence is information that has been analysed and refined so that it is useful for organisations. At Zaizi, we use technology to refine information to meet the needs of our customers. We help them set up systems and processes through which information is identified, collected, analysed and published. By helping our customers make better use of their information, we enable them to gain a competitive advantage or work together effectively with their customers and partners.
In this talk I will demonstrate and talk about the application of advanced information technologies to solve our customer’s business problems:
- Content Analytics: Semantic enrichment of unstructured content.
- Data Linking: Tagging of content to the Knowledge Graph - both public and enterprise
- Intelligent Search: Enhanced search using enriched content and
- Operational Intelligence: Real time monitoring, reporting and auditing of content.
- Machine Learning: Automating classification, records management and recommendation of content.