The Missing Link: E-Mail-Integrations for Alfresco to Increase Acceptance, Enrich Experience, Enhance Quality & Simply Do Better Work
In this presentation I will show you the advantages and features of the Westernacher E-Mail-Integrations for Outlook and Lotus Notes. Use Alfresco directly in the familiar email client interface and get numerous new mail features in Share.
- Drag & Drop mails to Alfresco through the integrated Alfresco Explorer
- Email details at a glance, in Share and your mail client
- Duplicate Check during archiving
- Start "New Mail"-action out of Alfresco Share or through the context menu in the Alfresco Explorer
- Define favorites
- Integrated Alfresco Workflows
- Modern Look & Feel
- Visualization of already stored mails
- Site filters in the Alfresco Explorer
- Tagging and full text indication
- Context menu with numerous DMS-features
- Optimized for scalability
This is a recording of the same session that was presented in Boston.