Managing Documents on the Web Using Drupal, Alfresco & Cloud
Alfresco Cloud opens a whole new world of options for people looking to collaborate on content and publish it to their Drupal site.
Join me for this session where we'll talk about:
- How to get your own integration up and running in under 10 minutes including a live timed demo.
- The options available, when to use and, more importantly, when not to use Alfresco Cloud with Drupal.
- Using Drupal to connect to Alfresco On-premise and display documents to web visitors.
- Connecting a Drupal site directly to Alfresco Cloud, the pros and cons.
- Document collaboration via Alfresco, publishing via Drupal.
- Creating a cloud-based intranet using Drupal.
- Using contributed modules to quickly build a prototype.
- Reading documents directly on Drupal websites with an Alfresco Share-like preview tool