Lightning Talks #3
Lightning talks are fast-paced and fun. The presentations are strictly limited to five minutes. This session consists of presentations targeted at a technical audience.
Ignite-style presentations (auto-advancing slides):
- How to Create a Custom Subsystem, Craig Tan
- Testing Alfresco Extensions (No, It's Not About jUnit), Alexey Ermakov
- Applying DevOps to the Alfresco Development Cycle, Robin Bramley
- Callas pdfaPilot Converter for Alfresco, Niklas Ekman
- Edit online with LibreOffice, Marcus Svensson
- Alfresco Related WTFs in the Wild, Boriss Mejias
- Fun with the AlfFS: Presenting the FUSE filesystem for Alfresco, Lothar Märkle
- Yes, I'm Able to Index an Audio File Within Alfresco, Fernando González
Time points are in the video description at YouTube.