Lightning Talks #1
Lightning talks are fast-paced and fun. The presentations are strictly limited to five minutes, and most will be given Ignite-style which means they have auto-advancing slides that the speaker needs to keep pace with. This session consists of presentations targeted at a business audience.
Ignite-style presentations in this session:
- From Community to Enterprise - Stepping Stones in Business Development, Ivan Krnić
- Project Management with Alfresco: Not only Gantt Charts, Oksana Kurysheva
- A Case Study of Using Alfresco for B2B Marketing Materials in the Office Design Market in Japan, Takashi Matsuda
- Manage your Contracts with Alfresco Workdesk, Sabine Otto
- Build the Alfresco Front-End Your Way!, Frederik Anrys
- Managing Social Case Files with Alfresco: from 500 Meters of Paper Files to Digital Collaboration, Tom Laureys
- Finding a Community Language Pack, Richard Esplin
Classic-style lightning talks:
- Custom Alfresco Mobile App Based on Alfresco iOS SDK, Grégory CARLIN
Time points are in the video description at YouTube.