Crafter CMS Part Two
This is the second half of the training on the Crafter CMS.
Crafter CMS is a full featured and the only fully integrated Web content and experience management solution for Alfresco. Join us for this one day, in-depth and hands-on training course where you will learn how to create a fully managed, dynamic and engaging website with a rich content authoring experience on Alfresco.
During this training course you will learn:
- Crafter's advanced architecture for Web content and experience management.
- Alfresco's underlying content services and APIs for managing the lifecycle of Web content
- Create content types to build rich websites
- Create page templates and re-usable components for Web and mobile channels
- Configure targeted, personalized user experiences
- Construct multi-variant experiments and A/B tests to optimize the Web experience
- Configure and utilize in-context editing and drag and drop page construction
- Highlights of Crafter's support for analytics and reporting
- Highlights of Crafter's support for internationalization for global sites
- How to configure Crafter and Alfresco for sophisticated environments
- Attendees will leave with a solid understanding of Crafter CMS and a fully functional, fully managed website.
- Attendees must bring a laptop and have permission to install new software